I often receive puzzled looks when I mention that pizza can be a very healthy meal. Most people who express surprise must imagine I am talking about fast-food pizzas — their thick and doughy white flour crusts, the massive globs of cheese, the piles of pepperoni and sausage on top.
As with many other dishes, the easiest way to consume a healthier pizza is making it at home, and a healthy crust is key. In this latest giveaway, I am happy to offer the opportunity for three of you to try my favorite pizza crusts for free!
The folks at Rustic Crust will graciously provide three winners of this giveaway with two coupons (or online coupon codes) for free ready-made pizza crusts.
Not only are these crusts flavorful and crispy, they are also a wonderful base for healthy pizza. Although you will have the entire line of products at your disposal, here are the crusts I strongly recommend:
- Ultimate Whole Grain (4 grams fiber per slice)
- Organic Great Grains (my absolute favorite; 5 grams of fiber per slice, omega-3s from flaxseed)
Gluten-free? No worries. Rustic Crust offers a “Napoli Herb” crust that does not contain any gluten or wheat.
To enter this giveaway:
- Send an e-mail to “email@example.com” with the subject line “Rustic Crust Giveaway” anytime between 12:01 AM (Pacific Standard Time) on Friday, August 13, 2010 and 11:59 PM (Pacific Standard Time) on Sunday, September 12, 2010.
- Only one e-mail entry per person. Multiple e-mail entries do not increase chances of winning.
- You may increase your chance of winning (equivalent to a second entry) by sharing the link to this giveaway on Twitter or Facebook. For Twitter, you must include “via @andybellatti” in your tweet. For Facebook, please notify me via e-mail when you share this link on your wall.
- Winners will be selected at random on Sunday, September 12, 2010 and will be contacted by me via e-mail.
- Winners must reside in the United States.