It has been quite a while since I offered a giveaway on Small Bites, but a new line of products I recently discovered made me think, “I’ve got to share this with everyone!”. I am referring to Hail Merry’s delicious raw, vegan, and gluten-free offerings.
I first discovered Hail Merry earlier this year when visiting Texas, the company’s home state. In a rather serendipitous turn of events, two days after returning from that trip, I noticed that my usual shopping destinations here in Seattle had started carrying their products that same week.
I’m happy to announce that the folks at Hail Merry have graciously offered to gift one fortunate Small Bites reader a 4-pack assortment ($20.96 value) that includes:
- Chocolate Macaroons
- Blonde (Vanilla) Macaroons
- Orange Cranberry Grawnola
- Lemon & Blue Agave Grawnola
Entry details follow:
1. Leave a comment on this blog post anytime between Friday, October 7 (12 noon Eastern Standard Time) and Friday, October 28 (11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time)
2. Only one blog comment/entry per person.
3. You may increase your chance of winning (equivalent to an extra entry) by sharing the link to this giveaway on Twitter. Your tweet must include “via @andybellatti” in it (so I can be notified).
4. Winner will be selected at random on Saturday, October 29, and will be contacted by me via e-mail.
5. Winner must reside in the United States.
UPDATE (10/30): A Random Number Generator picked #9 as the lucky winner, so congratulations to entry #9 — Bobbie of The Vegan Crew!