Time for another giveaway. This time around, you have a say in the final product, since the prize is your very own case of You Bars (a company I blogged about three years ago, and am happy to see do very well).
The You Bar customizations and options are fantastic. Not only are the vast majority of ingredients organic, they are also commonly not found in commercial whole food bars. Want some maca powder in your bar? You got it. How about a sunflower seed butter base? Cacao nibs? Hemp seeds? Apricots? Perhaps some organic rice protein? No matter what your dietary needs or preferences, you will be able to create something.
Two lucky Small Bites readers will win one of two prizes:
- Prize #1: A free case of You Bars.
- Prize #2: 50% off a case of You Bars.
1. Leave a comment on this blog post anytime between January 20 and February 20.
2. Only one blog comment/giveaway entry per person.
3. You may increase your chance of winning (equivalent to an extra entry) by sharing the link to this giveaway on Twitter. Your tweet must include the You Bars handle (@YouBars) as well as “via @andybellatti” (so I can be notified).
4. Winners will be selected at random on February 21, 2012 and will be contacted by me via e-mail.
5. Winner must reside in the United States.
Many thanks to Anthony Flynn for making this giveaway possible.
UPDATE (February 21): Congratulations to winners Adam Copeland and Amanda H.