I have teamed up with the generous folks at McCormick to help add zest and health to your cooking!
I have five McCormick “Super Seven” spice packs to give out to Small Bites readers.
Remember: spices are a wonderful — and delicious — way to reduce sodium and add healthy antioxidants and phytonutrients to your meals.
The packs contain:
- Oregano leaves (0.75 oz.)
- Ground cinnamon (0.75 oz.)
- Crushed red pepper (0.75 oz.)
- Thyme leaves (0.37 oz.)
- Curry powder (0.37 oz.)
- Ground ginger (0.37 oz.)
- Rosemary leaves (0.37 oz.)
Not sure what spices go with which foods? No need to worry — the packs also include a “30 Ways in 30 Days” super-swaps calendar that provides helpful suggestions for the different spices.
If you’d like to enter this giveaway, please follow the instructions below. Good luck!
1. Re-Tweet any Small Bites blog post in this format: “RT @andybellatti (write whatever you want here) (Link to post here)”
- Example: “RT @andybellatti Are tree nuts healthier than peanuts? http://smallbites.andybellatti.com/?p=4837″ Note: You can shrink (or TinyURL) the link to save space.
2. Re-Tweets in any other format are not eligible for this giveaway.
3. Only one entry per Twitter account.
4. Re-Tweets sent until Friday, February 12, 2010 at 11:59 PM (Eastern time) are eligible for this giveaway.
5. Winners will be selected at random and notified (via Twitter) by me on Monday, February 15, 2010.
6. Giveaway is only open to individuals living in any of the 50 states and Puerto Rico.