As regular readers of Small Bites know, I am a fan of Sunshine Burgers.
They are delicious (the Southwest flavor is my favorite), ready in minutes, AND:
- Made from real food (brown rice, beans, sunflower seeds, and spices)
- Certified organic
- Allergy friendly (free of wheat, gluten, soy, and nuts)
- Provide anywhere from 3 to 9 grams of fiber per patty
- Provide anywhere from 6 to 10 grams of protein per patty
Don’t take my word for it — try them yourself!
The folks at Sunshine Burgers graciously accepted my request to send two “free Sunshine Burger product of your choice” coupons to five lucky Small Bites readers!
Interested? Check out the entry and participation details below:
- Send an e-mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the subject line “Sunshine Burger Giveaway” anytime between 12:01 AM (Eastern Standard Time) on Friday, May 14, 2010 and 11:59 PM (Eastern Standard Time) on Friday, June 11 2010.
- Only one e-mail entry per person. Multiple e-mail entries do not increase chances of winning.
- There is one way to increase your odds via Twitter!
- Tweet the following message: “Win Sunshine Burgers courtesy of the Small Bites blog (@andybellatti): [this post’s URL goes here]”
- Only one tweet will count.
- Winner will be selected at random on Saturday, June 12, and will be contacted by me via e-mail.
- Winner must reside in the United States.